As a Codethink Systems and Software Engineer you can expect to work on a variety of challenging software projects servicing our clients across many different industries. Within this role you will be expected to:
- Participate in all phases of the full software development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software test and verification plans and procedures
- Tailor and deploy software tools, processes and metrics
- Follow project plans and industry standards
Skills & requirements:
- All applicants should be/become comfortable using a linux desktop and working with free and open source software.
- Must be able to demonstrate intellect and intelligence, via academic achievement and/or other means.
- Must be capable of dealing with pressure, uncertainty and deadlines.
- Must demonstrate both willingness and ability to grasp new technical concepts.
- Key technologies we work with: Any of Linux, C/ C++, C#, Python, Java, device drivers, embedded