Build Meetup 2021
The BuildTeam Community Event
Build Meetup is a 2-day virtual event held on 24th and 25th June 2021 where the BuildTeam Community will discuss all things build. Some of the topics of the event are:
- Build system innovations such as Bazel, Pants, Buck, BuildStream, Goma, and others.
- Buildfarm, Buildgrid, Buildbarn, and other recent advancements in the field of remote execution systems.
- Researches about improving build performance.
- Tooling developed to integrate these systems with IDEs, programming languages, debugging tools, and so on.
- Migration experiences to one of the systems indicated above.
- Practices were operating large scale systems.
Codethink Engineers Talks
There will be 2 talks from our employees:
- "BuildStream and the REAPI" by Tristan Van Berkom on Thursday 24th of June from 13:15 to 13:45 (BST).
- "bb-remote-asset: A Remote Asset API Server" by Tom Coldrick on Thursday 24th of June from 15:20 to 15:35 (BST).
Also, the meetup schedule includes speakers from Netflix, Aurora, Bloomberg, and Engflow, amongst others.
Get your Build Meetup Swag!
We are no longer delivering Build Meetup 2021 t-shirts. Still, you can subscribe to our Build Engineering Mailing List.
As a subscriber, you'll receive our latest updates about Build Engineering, BuildStream and Open Source in your inbox. You can opt-out of the mailing list whenever you want, and don't worry, we hate spam too!
Our articles about Build Engineering
- Creating a Build toolkit using the Remote Execution API by Chris Phang
- What is Remote Asset API? by Scott Clarke
- Introducing BuildStream by Tristan Van Berkom
- Testing Bazel's Remote Execution API by Laurence Urhegyi
- Consuming BuildStream projects in Bazel: the bazelize plugin by Darius Makovsky